Thread: Babylock prices
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:00 AM
ashiecat

Originally Posted by speters54
Does anyone know if Babylock lists their prices on their site? I am wondering about the Destiny II - even a ballpark figure would be good. I can't find any pricing in their information
I know its annoying not to have a ballpark price - but there is a reason for it. I'm not totally sure why, but part of it is they want to give you a bargain. Therefore you can't just compare brands of machines due to what gets thrown in. I had been to an Anita Good workshop and they had specials on the machines we were using - around $12,000 - this was 2-3 yrs ago. Anyway, few months later my machine was giving me fits (screwing up when I was almost done with a VERY intense design) so hubby says go buy it. OK, I got a couple years free checkups, Love of Sewing((online instruction), baggage and I think something else plus a no interest 5 yr loan. That made it affordable - and it ran me around $10,000. But I think when you go in and talk to them they will show you what they have in your price range and what all it can do. Plus they occasionally have unadvertised sales in addition to the advertised ones. I love my Babylocks (both of them).