View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Teen

Default Hello...finally..

Over several months now, I've secretively enjoyed the blogging messages and I can tell you...I am in awe of the talent on this board. I began quilting in June 2016 and have made over 50 quilts so far plus misc. sewing projects. The majority of my quilts I gift or donate. The ones in my home are ones I made personally for me or my husband likes them so much he asks me to not gift/donate. I have ventured into appliqué and I'm loving it. I prefer turned edge, machine appliqué cuz I just do not enjoy hand work. I don't purchase patterns, generally...instead, if I see artwork I like....I just create my own pattern. I have begun to free motion quilt on my domestic but I'll be purchasing a long-arm when I move to Idaho next year (I've lived in S. California all my life). Our dream home is currently being built and I have Such ideas for organizing my sewing

I will attempt to upload pics of my work when I figure out why I'm getting error messages. Any advice welcome...

i look forward to chatting with you all and seeing your beautiful projects as I have been doing for a few months now. God Bless and Merry Christmas...

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-09-2017 at 05:21 PM.