View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Purplella

well im joining this group now so i will tell you about my project..early this year it was all organized by me an a dear friend took wks,,then daughter moved back in to one of the 2 rooms i was using for sewing crafting items ! so again we redid it for items to come in it was not as pretty as i would have liked it an becuase i ran out of steam the daughter helped later so now i dont know where some stuff currently is an still digging..now its been decided that since she moved out my husband needs a bigger office so he will be using that rm an not me for original stuff that got moved piddle. ssssso my closet off that room is a jumble since shes boxing an moving items yet again..i told myself that this was last time,,, i have been digging an boxing up very unsed sewing items an fabric im not sure why i have an will donate them to the local something or other since they dont do home ec anymore here aat the school..so far ive moxed an gotten rid of 8 boxes of sewing stuff that i will never use,, an on top of that 4 baskets of to finish projects that never got done by saying i dont wanna do that anymore i have better an more exciting sewing to do,,so i either baged those in individual ziplock with patterns an stuff with them or took apart an thru fabric in scrap bins if if was quilting an i really liked it..any other mending that had been sitting for more then 6 months an not done got rotarty cut up into throw away rags to use or taken to thriftstore to add to their stuff they get that goes to a fab recycler that shreds an uses for other things *like jeans made into insulation* so please god just give me more time to finish an be done with it so i can get on to sewing