Old 12-10-2017, 05:06 PM
roseirish48

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr View Post
Where do I start????

First of all, I have chocolates, a large assortment of teas along with a great selection of flavored coffees......
I can then move on to the beautiful array of fabrics, FWs, strips, yardage..OMG..you wouldn't believe the material I received.
After all that, I can sit down and read the book on Paper Piecing or play some solitaire after I give my hands a treatment with my new "udderly" smooth hand lotion.
Next morning, I can treat those smooth feeling hands by taking care to use my new Christmas potholders, while adorning my "Santa" apron.
Thank you, Rose Howell, you have given my holiday season a wonderful beginning and I will enjoy each & every thoughtful gift you sent out to me. Thank you again, MaryJane
glad you liked it. it was fun picking up the various items for you. the various coffees come from a little shop called "tsp" in one of our local malls. i was so happy to come across the shop as the Cub store was remodeling and had no small bags of coffee samples. the salesgirl was so helpful and helped me pick out some good flavors for you and ground each one for me while i waited.
I dont drink coffee but the flavors ans smells ofthe samples I sent you were intriguing.