Old 12-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Anoka Quilter

Believe it or not I actually forgot it was opening day, and then I got home, got on my computer and saw all the wonderful SS photos. So needless to say I had to open my package right away. Thank you Suzisew for the great package. It was like she was my best friend and knew exactly what I liked. Everything was beautifully wrapped. The one thing I did not photograph was the information regarding her area she sent. What is funny is that I go to this area at least once or twice a year. Guess I need to explore a little next time instead of just driving through, or staying at a local hotel. Along with the fun sweets was information of where they came from. Now the hard part, where to start with all the goodies. I got the one gift that keeps giving, a subscription to McCalls Quilting. A fun Table Toppers pattern book and table runner pattern. The 1/2 cut of fabric is almost to pretty to cut into pieces, will have to pull one of my focal prints patterns out for this one, and the 6 FQ's are beautiful. Last but not least was a fun pair of I Love Quilting earrings and a beautiful stiletto. Thank you again Suzisew for being a great Secret Santa. [ATTACH=CONFIG]585173[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]585174[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]585175[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 20171210_234016_resized.jpg   20171210_234617_resized.jpg   20171210_234727_resized.jpg