View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:29 PM
rbwiese

I am sorry I didn't catch the selvedge issue. I did go through one or more bags from every swapper - I did catch one issue with images being so large they were difficult to fussy cut - I swapped out some squares from my stash for some of those. As far as names, we had a couple of new swappers and their bags were not labeled - I didn't have it in me to label all of them, but didn't feel it was fair to return them unswapped, even though that is in the rules. With Christmas sewing being on people's minds, we had less swappers this time than in a few times past, and duplicates happened. As far as fabrics being repeated in the same baggie, it should not have happened and I just happened to not pick that bag to go through. There were a total, I think, of 230 baggies - so policing each baggie is beyond my capabilities - but if each of you will let me know privately how many fabrics had selvege problems and who the baggies was from, I can deal with it privately and send you some replacement fabrics.

Overall, I hope most swappers experience was positive - sometimes we have growing and learning pains - hope this swap was the exception and not the rule.

Again, thank you to all for swapping.