Thread: Another share
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Teen

Default Another share

Some have asked me to post more of my projects since I started this quilting adventure last year so here is another one to share with you. This was for husband in celebration of 30th anniversary in March this year. I had to make it on the sly. It's an old pattern and the fabric collection (I found the panel from a shop in Tennessee) was no longer available so I had to wing it with fabrics...I stayed with civil war fabrics and bought from several different outlets until I had everything. I never sewed rows on a diagonal before so that was a new technique for me....also, I discovered, I'm sick of Ohio Star block...lol.. Anywhoo...I had it custom quilted....hubby totally loved it. BTW?..I have an extra General's panel if anyone is interested. Not sure how you go about "giving" something to someone on the board but I'll look up the rules. The pattern is free from Wyndham Fabrics site.

Edit: I will post something on the "Offers" thread for the panel. Need to measure it so you'll have details. Stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  

Last edited by Teen; 12-11-2017 at 07:29 PM.