View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Kassaundra

I have no ink (barely get a flu shot not going to have thousands of holes in one small spot), but work in EMS, so I am in the minority, almost everyone I work with young and old have some ink to full sleeves (and maybe more). Most are good people and trained to save lives.

I have no piercings, had my ears pierced as a child and kept reacting badly to the metals in the earrings never tried as an adult, but I tell my husband all the time if I ever get "flat abs" I am going to get my belly button pierced and wear midriff shirts and show it off, he isn't to worried! lol lol lol

I don't care what others do about tatoos or piercing except when they go to the point they can't work and need to be supported by tax dollars.

My hair is mid back length, and silver sparkles. My family grey very early and I have been nearly all silver since my early 40's. It used to be naturally curly now it is naturally "bad perm" looking so I straighten most days, and nearly always wear a pony tail at work (on the ambulance). I don't care how people wear their hair, I am always pleased when it is clean and parasite free. There are many styles I don't find aesthetically pleasing, but then it isn't my head.