View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 03:57 PM
tropit

Originally Posted by Becky's Crafts View Post
I live in a 5th Wheel camper so my sewing area is my recliner with a Gidget I table & my sewing machine right in front of me at all times. My small scissors, marking pencils, small 6" rulers and seam ripper are in an old coffee mug to the right of my machine. Larger scissors, small templates and a bag with my machine binding tool hang from S hooks off the curtain rod beside my recliner. Behind my chair is a wall unit with my wooden sewing box & my library of quilt books. My fabric is stored in my bedroom closet in bins. Small spaces just require more organization. :-)
Oh my...I can so relate to you and your situation. Many years ago, for over 2 years, I happily sewed in a camper shell that was on stilts while we waited for our house to be completed. Another time, I sewed all of the curtains and seat covers for our "Pearl" while staying on the 36' ketch. My sewing room is now in a very small loft of our tiny cabin. Please send over any more suggestions for sewing in tiny spaces. I could use some tips.Thanks!

~ C