Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 07:23 AM
Snooze2978

I have a few UFOs plus all those quilt flimsies waiting to be quilted. Just haven't been in the mood to quilt but hopefully soon as 2 of my lap size quilts need to be completely done by the 1st of May........my time table. Here's a flimsy I just finished putting together that I'd started at a quilt retreat back in March. Next flimsy to finish up will be Bonnie Hunter's Allietaire. Yes, haven't finished it, its been sitting under this other quilt container.

This photo is a quilt pattern by Jinny Beyer but she used one of her border fabrics where I didn't. I also made it a little bit larger to a size 80 x 80 as its for an elderly gal in my congregation and I have no clue to what size machines are at her senior residence. Also don't know what size bed she has either. But I'm sure she'll love it just the same. Can you guess, her colors are blues and greens? Found the perfect backing too at my local fabric store...........a blue/green batik. Can't wait to start quilting it. Haven't decided whether to make the 3 borders as one when quilting or quilt each one with a separate pattern. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails marys-finish-flimsy.jpg