View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 06:35 AM
romanojg

Changing your hair is the cheapest and sometimes easiest way to get a fresh new look. If the cut/dye is right. Right now my hair is the longest its been in years. I used to have fine but really thick hair. for years my hair has been thinning, not to where I was having bare spots but so thin that it always looked flat. Last year I started getting treated for IBSD, and now my hair is so thick. My daughter does my coloring when I do it, once or twice a year and was shocked how thick it had gotten. I told her that's because since I'm not running to the bathroom constantly the protein is staying in me and my hair is thickening. I love it, now if I leave it down I don't have to do anything except for brush it and it just looks fuller. One day I'll get bored and it'll come off but right now I'm enjoying it. I can wear it up or down so that's great. My daughter is 29 and experiments more than I do but doesnt go over the top. Her hair holds color, growing up she put koolaid in her hair,which normally washes out, she had orange hair for quite some times then she used a wash a way hair color and was stuck with it for months, she's more carefull now. Times just change, I think the color is not as wacky as it was when Cindy Lauper was more popular, everyone wanted to have pink spikey hair