View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 11:06 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Judith you have a sun porch? Oh how fun. We had one in davenport, Iowa. Oh how we loved eating and congregating out there. The neighbors would come and visit too when they would see us out there since it was out front. It was wonderful.
My design wall is a flannel sheet I hang off of a curtain rod I hung above the closet doors. I don't always keep it up there and the rod doubles as a place to hang clothing I need to steam or press after washing. I try not to let that pile up on me because my sewing room isn't all that large and it drives me crazy being too closed in. But, when I need it, I love being able to design with it. Congratulations on your new one NZquilter. Quilting will be much different now with that tool to help.
I had a house full again yesterday. I think the most fun was my niece sarah. She had given us all a list of things she wanted this year. I know that sounds bad, but, at her age (pre-teen) it was a life saver. I was able to get six of the ten things she wanted. I finished up putting the things back into the china cabinet this morning and wiped everything down.
It is nice to have all of the dinners finished for the year. I am tired.