Old 12-26-2017, 10:16 PM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by meyert View Post
I have been making quilts - its my thang Now my niece has started sewing as well. Which I enjoy sewing with her and my great nieces.

Now here I am with a great nephew on the way any day and wondering if I should cool off the quilts. Do you guys worry about someone getting too many? My sister actually told me "you better make him a quilt" ha ha

My niece has already made this little fella a quilt. I worked with my great nieces and made one for the shower... then at the shower a friend gave her one as well.

I like giving my great nieces and great nephews quilts - but I don't want to take anything away from niece when she gives them one.

Am I being silly?

part of me also doesn't want to spend the $$r if the quilt will just be one of many and not used. I could give them something else with the money

any thoughts?
Have you considered making one of those changing pads that fold up and zip the two sides together and fold in half to form two carrier pockets as a small diaper bag? I had one many years ago and it was perfect for quick trips around town when you don’t need a full diaper bag to tote around with you.

Last edited by madamekelly; 12-26-2017 at 10:19 PM.