View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Tumdarra

Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
I just received a PM from Quiltin'Nan, stating my all caps for YELLOW (or whatever color we are on for the month) is shouting, and if I do it again, she will delete the post.

I started doing so because I have (on at least two swaps) received squares with predominantly (or all!) of a different color.

So. Just re-read what month/color we are on and I guess all will be okay

In the mean time, I hope once the holidays are over more will participate. I know the last few weeks for me have been nutty between mom in the hospital, grandma placed in a dementia unit, and the holidays. I'm ready for retreating into my sewing area and never coming out! LOL!

Happy New Year, everyone!
Sorry to hear about the message from Quiltin'Nan, but I say NO do not change the way you are doing the swap. Having the chosen colour of the month in caps is very helpful...saves having to read till you find what you are looking for. This is a quilting site, not a site for members to start sending messages on what they don't want to see or how they want things done. If the admin has no problem about how you send the messages out then that is find by me. And it is not anyone's place in the membership to be threatening or trying to coerce you or anyone else into doing something that they don't care for. Sorry Quiltin'Nan but on this one I feel you have overstepped your bounds. If you feel like you are being yelled at with the colour in caps then please by all means just don't participate, end of story.

and on that note yes I am in for YELLOW and will be having my 12 bags in the mail soon