View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 07:25 AM
Beehiveof9

I'm in, though I am only attempting to finish up two UFO's this year. With a graduation of one son and a wedding for my oldest, and friend is having her first baby, that is three "new" quilts I will be making. The baby may qualify for a UFO because I'm using leftover blocks from the wedding quilt I made (same couple). That is probably all I can handle for this year.

The good news for me is that one of the UFO's is already sandwiched and basted and waiting for me to quilt it. The other UFO is in the beginning stages of piecing together. I had cut out the fabric a few years back, (goodness, I think it was more like 5 now that I think of it!) and never got it put together. I went over the directions and poked through all my cut fabric, and am ready to start piecing. So, yay! I figure I have about a month before I have to start on my son's graduation quilt.

The wedding quilt is already partially constructed, so maybe this should count as a UFO too? I did sampler blocks, all of which are completed, but stored neatly until I get time to put the entire top together.

Happy sewing to all!