View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:04 AM
petpainter

Thank you all for all your responses! Paperprincess- thank you for measuring, I called the dealer a couple days ago and at that point I was asking about the Avante...she told me if I had one side against the wall I would have plenty of room. I think the footprint recommended on the website may be even a hair bigger for the Amara- of course it will be deeper due to the throat difference, but I think the width is , too. Just a couple measly feet!!!
There is a local national teacher that moved in my town last year I met and went to her home briefly, that bought an Innova. I don't know her well but am considering calling her to see if she will let me pick her brain. She belongs to my guild. I would like to have the ability to do pantos- I didn't think so at first, but if I'm paying that much money I think I definitely want to have the option. With the Amara just coming out it has confused me on going for the new features (but no laser light for panto) or save and go with Avante if I pick Handiquilter! I'll keep studying!! Thank you all so much- you're awesome!!!