View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:20 PM
ragamuffin

I use my sewing room for storage only since I have too much stuff, especially fabric. I am turning the living room into my sewing room for my Tiari II. He wants me to sell the living room sofa and loveseat. The family room is very large since we enclosed one of the garages into it. It took 52 sq. yards of carpet. So I am undecided what to do. I have 2 sewing machines that I use besides the Tiari and the serger. If I am cutting a lot, I use a hard cardtable because I can put that up most anywhere. I have to sew on the kitchen table with my Babylock because it is plastic and jumps around too much. Right now I am doing a queen size that I cut out on Monday and is almost done. All the little sewing items I keep in 2 baskets that I tote around. Lost my pen for labels and my pin pickup wand so I have to close the holes in my one basket. It has chicken wire and is real cute but I love it. I am hoping to find a new home this year sometime so I can spread out. Getting old and I want certain things in my life. Husband only needs his recliner,
books, refrigerator, and powder room. What the heck. I have needs too.