Old 02-13-2010, 04:50 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by MoodyKim
April, I wanted to do 2.0 but I still have not got all my blocks made for this one yet. I am still missing a F8. I don't think I can do different size blocks for everyone. I liked this swap because they were all 12.5 I am new to quilting and can't do hard blocks just easy ones.
Kim,
You have plenty of time-no stress no pressure no worries just fun fun. I too have quite a bit of blocks left to make but we have until April so please do not feel like you are behind as you are not.

Also as far as size goes yes this swap is for 12.5" unfinished blocks. That is part of what makes this swap so great-it let's you try out new blocks and even make the same block for everyone if you so choose or all different ones but there are so many 12.5" blocks that it is far easier to work with this size.

BRT-the idea of a "true sampler" is a lovely one and I am sure some ladies do not mind but this swap is intended for 12.5" blocks for the reasons stated above. No one should stress over remembering different size requests or timelines-this should be just pure fun!

I sure hope everyone will join in 2.0 in April as I have enjoyed swapping with all of you. You are all a great group of ladies and I just love seeing all the beautiful blocks that are being posted and definetly all of the beautiful blocks I have received for Izabella and myself :-)
Hugs
April