View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 07:37 PM
happylab

krista, Such a lovely Labrinth top. Just think you are starting with the biggest one, if it takes you longer than a month, okay. Just think the others will be smaller and hopefully easier. It will be lovely when you are finished.

QuillterMomma, Such a cute penquin & your black dog is adorable. Congrats on your finish.

Congrats to Teen for not having any UFO's. I wish I could say that, but I can't. Too many UFO's. And that is why we have this thread. To help us/me finish them and move them on their way to a new home.

Jaba lovely baby quilt. Congrates on your finish. Toot, Toot!!!!

Retiredteacher09, Congrats on your UFO finish, Toot, Toot!!!! Someone will really like the quilt.

Question for anyone who wants to answer. I'm curious, How old is your oldest UFO you plan to complete this year? My is 30+ years. When I 1st started quilting, I pieced a king size top out of old sewing clothes scraps and had hand quilted a small portion I had to take down the top off a large hand quilting frame to move. Since then I have separated the layers and rip-it into 2 parts. I'm still unsure how to finish. But it's on my to do list this year.

Last edited by happylab; 01-06-2018 at 07:45 PM.