View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 05:54 AM
Judith1005

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Judith - I looked at embroidery machines a couple of months ago but decided to wait on purchasing. My next purchase is a long-arm but going to wait until we move. I got green light from DH and he said I could have whatever a I wanted so now I'm researching LA. But embroidery machine is on my list too.

Red - I'm with you on time constraints. It's why I focused on making swap blocks right away. I am preparing to move to Idaho this summer and the organizing for that is overwhelming. We have moved once in our marriage and we have been here 29 years so it's a lot to go thru. Than the cleaning needed for showing house...yikes... I'm a bit overwhelmed for sure.
Teen, I wish you well in your move. At the beginning of our marriage, it felt like we moved at least once a year. But, now, have been living in my house for the last 15 years. And, something very bad would have to happen to make me move out of it at this time. I love my house and where I live. I'm afraid, that I'm very much a homebody. And, am very attached to my home. Thank goodness DH feels the same.