Old 01-10-2018, 12:56 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks, Givio, for your kind words. It was the way I was raised by our foster Grandmother. She never was rich, but loved life and was happy with life every day. Every cloud had a silver lining and she always looked for it in the saddest or roughest days of her life. She has been gone since 1981, but I still hear her voice in my ears and miss her everyday that I live. Couples I know have Mutual of Omaha Insurance benefits. If you can get in with a big group, your rates will be less.

I enjoyed our warmer weather with Quilter 65 today making a quick F A R T trip to Chariton, Iowa The Sampler QS with 60% off all fabric and back room was still $1-$3 dollars a yard. I walked out with about 60 yards for less than $235.00 according to Quilter 65 guess estimate. I haven't measured it out yet...but it was two very heavy plastic tote bags. No, DH was busy at home. They were very busy for them, and the shop owner was having stress problems, and irritation in her voice writing the numbers of each bolt down on her list to her helper who was trying to help. I will try to take photos later.

Givio, Spring is less than 80 days away. Have gotten a pile of garden 'wish' books to encourage the thoughts of gardening.