View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 04:39 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltlady1941 View Post
Thank you all!!! I found a dealer for the sweet sixteen that isn't to far from me, I think like a hour and half ride. so weather permitting I will be going there to try out one of these machines and get some prices. I have never tried the sweet sixteen just watched tons of videos on the net..Glad that I listened to one of the ladies here about trying it out first..Thanks again for all of your help!!
Glad I was able to help you! Good Luck .... plan to be able to stay for a good while. Might be best to book a n appt with them, to make sure someone who is well-informed is there to give you a good demo.

Before I bought my S16, I pounced on every thread on this Board and reading anything and everything I could to learn about it. By the time I went for test drives, I was pretty informed. I went to three shops, and discovered at two, I probably knew more than the people demonstrating it to me. Guilt struck, and I backed off. Two years later, I bought .......... and they were amazed at how well I settled in when I was taking my lessons. Guess I had been quilting on it in my mind all that time!

Have fun ..... and happy shopping!