View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 09:01 PM
letawellman

Well, I am So Proud of myself!!!
There is a fabric store called "Mary Jo's Cloth Store"... many of you may have heard of it. For a long time, it was also known as "Quilter's Heaven", because she had Everything!!
Well, I drove right past it yesterday, and didn't even slow down!!!!
I'm so happy with my will-power! LOL!

So, I'm still working on my "Jewels From Mt. Fuji", and it's coming along pretty good. I didn't sew for a couple of days, I was just too tired. But I worked on it a little this evening, and I am still really loving this pattern.
For my next version, I think I'm going to try altering it again by turning sideways... and use Southwestern colors... and it Should come out looking like the Navajo blankets and beadwork jewelry.

<sigh> if I didn't have to work, I might have time to chase all these ideas I have.
We're supposed to be off next Monday for MLK's b-day... but the IT team is doing some software migration, so I may have to work after all to check that everything converted properly. Either way, it's good - if I'm off, I should be able to finish piecing "Jewels"... if I work, that's more $$ for ... anything other than fabric!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-15-2018 at 04:44 PM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps