View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 01:41 PM
letawellman

Mix & match it shall be then!! I will post more (hopefully BETTER) pics when I finish.

My willpower will be sorely tested in a couple of weeks. Foust Textiles is doing their "winter sale", where they are doing their "open to the public" sale on Friday and Saturday, Feb 4 & 5. They are usually a wholesale company, and you usually have to have a business license to purchase from them, but twice a year, they do this.
I feel certain I will be "falling off the wagon" at that time. If any of you want the "warehouse sale" experience, and live in a reasonable distance of Kings Mountain, NC, I HIGHLY recommend that you come to this sale.

Just an example... extra wide backing fabric (108" or more) usually runs us about $15-$18/yard, right? The bolt (15 yds) that I bought last summer was only (gasp!!) $5/yd. I can get 4-5 quilts from a bolt. Most of their stuff, you do have to buy the whole bolt... but they have a limited amount of precuts, and they also have "bundles", which is a multi-fabric pack where each fabric is 1-2 yds. Kind of like a FQ bundle on steroids, LOL!!