View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:57 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
I have come to the decision that I have no more babies in my future. Once in a while I may need to make a baby quilt but more likely to use my embroidery machine than use the fabrics I have been saving (I love to make I Spy quilts). So I went thru my fabrics and sending them off to a lady that have a group that make comfort quilts. It made such a small dent that it hardly looks like I did anything.
But while I was doing the purging I saw a lot of fabric with selvedge edges and decided to cut it off for a lady I know, and in the box with all the edges I found a gift I bought for my sister last year for her birthday. When I was getting ready to send it to her last August I couldn't find the gift anywhere. It was driving me crazy. I bought the item in March so very happy to be ready - little did I know I was going to hide it from myself. I cannot image why I would have put it in the box - so it must have been the gremlins out to make me nuts.
Good for you in recognizing that you have fabric you won't use and passing it on...and way too funny about the birthday gift!