View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 02:24 PM
Teen

Default My mission today - My sewing nook

I am going thru things in my house in preparation of moving this year. I could not get in the closet in my office/sewing room to organize because of the stacks of fabric and misc stuff. So I organized my sewing stuff for ease of packing and keeping myself organized when creativity is flowing...lol! So, I commandeered a bookcase my DH made when he was 13 years old and held NASCAR memoriablia. Packed NASCAR stuff for moving...and voila! Temporary fabric organizing....(using mini bolt holders) My new home is being built and will have my own sewing studio. The office will have its own room too! So excited. Now I can get in closet and sift thru and pack... I still have a stack of patriotic fabric to organize but I'll be getting this stuff in the next month so I'll organize when I'm done with it.
Pictures:

-Repurposed bookcase w/glass doors (woohoo!) and my sewing supplies cabinet. The Camden Bowl on top of bookcase hold FQ's. Other box holds my appliqué supplies/tools
- Storage for 2 1/2" strips, misc binding from past quilts. Applique projects, Big box is my Baltimore Album project box.
- I keep my quilt collections for future quilts that I will work on in canvas tote. Keeps me motivated.
- large fabric pieces (under 1yrd but bigger than FQ) stored in sewing cabinet
- Closet: Containers contain scraps, ziplock bagged by color.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  

Last edited by Teen; 01-13-2018 at 02:28 PM.