View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Janice McC

Givio, there is no guarantee we will all look back at this post. In fact, it probably won’t happen. However, if you rework your request, make it concise and clear, (“please use the solid in your block”), email it and I’ll print it and replace your request note for you. But it must be short. Couple of lines please. Any longer and you lose your audience.
Originally Posted by givio View Post
Janice and all,
I've sent an approximately 6.5" square of solid fabric along with the brown F8. Yes, I'd like you to use the solid in addition to a multi-colored print if you can. If your pattern requires a certain number of pieces in a certain fabric, and you cannot accommodate the size of the solid fabric I've sent, I'm perfectly fine with you adding a solid or blender from your stash in order to use the solid fabric I sent. For example, if you need to cut 8 pieces of the solid fabric and you don't have enough because the 8 pieces are larger than the 6.5" square, you could cut 2 of a different fabric from your stash and 6 of the 6.5" solid fabric. I hope everyone will read this post as my request was written not clearly, also hope this answers the question ?