Old 01-17-2018, 10:02 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Since most of us are like the rest of us, Maybe God could move Hawaii weather here so we can enjoy without going there! So ready for Spring. Spring and fall temperatures I like best. About 72 degrees, thank you. But cannot go to Hawaii where that is the temperature average...the midwest has me spoiled 'cause we can drive miles and never see the ocean. It is fun to visit....but not to live there for me.

Deer are not my favorite animal any more....we need more deer hunters. More Iowans need to lease deer hunting out to the city folks who want to harvest them. Maybe, OK, that would be ideal for certain sections of your farm...with a guide along to make sure they don't shoot a cow for a deer! (Hundred dollars a day for the guide and three hundred for stepping on to your land! They buy out of state license for $350, buy expensive three to five thousand dollars for a fancy gun, so they will pay that!) We drive verrrrry slow through Blue Bird Valley where the deer hit our GMC car and totaled it. It has been a huge struggle to right that and get all the medical stuff together and working out the budget to get through all the financial figures of it all. Beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, just maybe.

Cleaning on QR again. Wonder who makes it such a mess....when I like things tidy??? Must be my invisible twin self digging out that stuff. Some day it might just be neat. Always have too many scraps lying around mixed in with paper work and those patterns I pulled to use or cleaning out another corner I want to reorganize a different way. Now I will set my hands to work and quit complaining and try to smile the rest of this day.