Old 01-18-2018, 04:36 PM
audsgirl

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
I think all the Ringo & his sisters quilts are wonderful. Regardless of how “twisted” your journey has been. It has been wonderful watching you all wrestle in your mind with what direction you are going, then seeing the finished product. I sometimes can’t believe we all followed the same path. Regardless, it’s been fun to join you all. Quilting is kinda like childbirth, after you get the prize you forget about the pain!

Well, my ORL is fermenting in a plastic box with a tight lid. Some health issues have sidelined me, and relegated me to hand sewing. Which, for me isn’t a bad deal except for the in bed part. And at a very appropriate time too, for the fabric for my granddaughter’s graduation quilt has arrived, so I’ve started my journey on my first Millifiori quilt. So glad I have Inklingo, so no juggling of templates and cardboard. Just a needle & thread after I get it printed out.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]587267[/ATTACH]
I hope it’s not against the rules to post a non ORL pic. These are the centers I have started for The Silent Garden.
Happy sewing to all of you scrappy quilters!

PS I did send a 7 pound box of scraps to KalamaQuilts. So she got paid for show her sewing room pics to all of us!
I'm sorry to hear you have been having health issues. I am glad you have something to funnel your creative interests into. The centers look gorgeous! I laughed at your description of your ORL. Hopefully, with some time in "time out" your enthusiasm will return when you are again able to sew on it.

Leslie