View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 05:51 PM
boykinsmommy

Exclamation I think I need an intervention///

Ok, so in the spirit of getting ready for this challenge, I have been cleaning out my craft room. This is a yearly ritual because every year when Christmas comes, my room looks like Christmas threw up all over it.

So, as I have been cleaning and re-organizing I decided to go through all my fabric and yarns. I have two garbage bags full to throw away. Yes, two. I haven't even touched my scrapbooking/stamping supplies or my general craft supplies.

Ok, so that's a really great start, however, I also decided to organize my UFO's and make a list so I know exactly what needs to be done and where it is...no more excuses right? Well.....that leaves me with, no kidding, 19....19!!! UFO's from quilting alone....granted, not all of them have been started, they've been sitting in a kit waiting for the end of the world I guess. I also can say that I did not buy all of them, they were gifts through the years that were nice but not exactly my cup of tea so there they sat. Everything else though is all me....

Did I mention that I scrapbook too? Um yeah, my oldest I have until his 3rd birthday, my middlest, his first Easter and my youngest? I have an album and cover page.

As for knitting...we won't talk about the kit I just received today....the two hats I am making for a customer right now and the many patterns that are just waiting for something...Oh and i bought on clearance a really cute pattern for slippers and yarn for fingerless gloves.

yup, I need an intervention. Somehow I think I can do it all and my days are endless and my tendons won't give up the ghost. No more purchases until I give away or make every single one of these projects!!! I mean it..oh look! A sale!! LOL!!!