View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 12:56 PM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dunster
I appreciate your interest and also would love to see a picture. On the pink quilt I just built strips around a triangle until it was the right size. It was a giant pain in the rear, and I didn't want to go through that experience again, so for the pattern I'm making plain corners that can be appliqued or nicely quilted rather than pieced ones.
Dunster, I too would be interested in the pattern. On a side note I can often re-create quilts based on a picture which is kind of what Dunster did with the original pink diamond log cabin. I can remember when she was first looking for a pattern she had seen a picture of the quilt that looked like it somewhere and posted here for help finding a pattern. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-24536-1.htm
Eventually she perservered to draft up her own pattern and more power to her for such a complex design but I would like to reiterate to Omak that Dunster's creation was based on a picture just like Nshank. I personally did not think it was out of line for Nshank to ask, and probably wasn't aware that Dunster was going to create a pattern (I know I wasn't, we can't be expected to catch every post on this very active board)although she probably should have pm'd Dunster instead. Anyway I am off my soapbox. Dunster when you finally finish up with the pattern make sure you post so we can buy it from you.