View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 05:18 AM
redstilettos

Okay, all.

Did everyone hear that big noise outside last night at approx. 7pm central time? That was me raising my voice at my husband.

I've been busy (year-end work along with mom in the hospital....again!). So what does my darling hubby ask? Is there anything I can do to help you? Oh YES! Please! Can you take these package to the post office and get them mailed for me. SURE....NO PROBLEM he says. Piece of cake he says.

And last night he said he forgot until it was too late to take them in.

SO. I now have them. And I WILL mail them out this afternoon. Yes, still before the deadline, but I know everyone has been waiting patiently. The will be mailed no later than noon today.

On the flip side, we have some Very clever people here in this swap. I won't say why so I don't ruin the surprise, but I think everyone will get a kick out of it.

The next color pulled is Gray. Or Grey. Depending how you like it spelled. (crispy, don't groan....grays can be happy, and not grumpy/sad, too!) I think they might pair nicely with our pinks, purples, yellows, etc!

I'm working on pin cushions this weekend for our guild's booth at the quilt show next month. My daughter helped me make flower pot pin cushions, and I'm working on hippo's and piggies. These need the eyes and to be stuffed, but you get the idea. Any Saturday petting fabric makes me happy.

What's on your plate?
Attached Thumbnails img_1061%5B1%5D.jpg   img_1062%5B1%5D.jpg