View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:52 PM
sewstephanie

Default Pretty enough for a princess!

Got up bright and early this morning and had this quilt all ready to go on the LA machine. Well, all was going well unitl I got the last row and noticed that I had started my stiching too low The pattern starts stitching at the top and when it got to the bottom I noticed it was stitching off the quilt (you can see it a bit in the pic). So I spent a good bit of time ripping it out what was wrong, adjusted the machine placement and finished. Took me an extra hour or 2 but I think it is pretty cute!

I have only been doing my own LAQing since end of August 2017 and this is my 31st quilt (yes I know I am nuts) and it seems with every quilt I learn something new!

I do love the quilt! The fabric is from Riley Blake and has princesses and unicorns! The quilting pattern is called Ribbons & Roses from Anne Bright. It stitches out quickly and does not go over itself which is great I used a very light pink Shannon minky on the back.
Attached Thumbnails 20180126_142316-3.jpg   20180126_142321-3.jpg   20180126_142348-3.jpg