View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 03:21 PM
costumegirl

I have shopped online quite a bit and overall have been very happy with my purchases. I have a PO Box in Michigan where I work and had my purchases sent there with absolutely no problems.

I have shopped at Hancock's of Paducah
Connecting Threads
Green Fairy
equilter.com
fabric.com
bugfabric.com
and many individual quilt shops that I found through quiltshops.com when I was looking for something specific.

Sometimes, I have called their customer service to double check that they have what I am looking for and in the amount of yardage that I require. All have been very helpful. I have even sent quilty gifts and fabrics to friends across the US for special occasions and birthdays - some have offered to gift wrap and include a note or card.

The only really slow shipping I have encountered was this past Sept with Jelly Roll Fabrics - it took almost 4 weeks (actually 26 days) to arrive in Michigan from Indiana which is only 4 hours away. I sent 2 emails and also called and felt they were giving me the brush off with the standard line of "takes 10 business days" - was very disappointing -

At the time I actually placed an order the same day, a Friday, with Bug Fabric which is located in Redmund, Washington on the west coast and that order arrived in 4 days on the following Monday! Bug Fabric was very fast and sent a friendly follow-up note - they were terrific to deal with!