View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:29 AM
Janice McC

Good morning. How's everyone today? Did you see this morning's lunar eclipse? It was only partial here but still very bright although slightly obscured by clouds. I want to tell you your blocks are amazing, repeat Boomers and Newbies alike. Thank you all for your efforts. You're also doing a fine job shrinking the photos and putting names to your pix. Very helpful.

Looks like blocks and pix are slowing down a bit so I've got more stitching time. I'm more than half way though my blocks so I'll be taking my time from here on out. I always feel the need to pop out half quickly, though not as quickly as some of you, in case something happens. I worry that one time I'll be stuck making them all in the last week because we've had a crisis of some sort. Now at least I won't have them all to do at the last minute. Time to relax and enjoy the process of stitching a bit more.

I'm off. Today is errand and appointment day for me and for mom. First stop, haircuts. Time to trim the mop on my head. Enjoy your day, Boomers.