View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Mickey2

I couldn't identify you model exactly, but if you can picture search a similar rotary bobbin model (assuming it's a rotary model to begin with) it's usually close enough to figure it out. I could neither find a free manual for this brand. This page might be a help.

When you can't find a model you have to go buy intuition; very generally; place a spool of threadon the spool pin, aim for the tensioner and look for any thread guides on the way; hooks, loops, or similar. It's usually obvious. Then aim for the take up lever, there's probably one or two thread guides before the thread reaches the lever. Make sure the thead goes inbetween the disks in the tensioner. (Some tensioners are rather fancy with springs and loops, and if you can manage to post a picture I'm sure someone here can help). Then aim for the needle, and again, look for thread guides along the way.

Does the bobbin case come out for threading? Make sure the thread goes properly in the tension spring.

Another checkpoint is needle position; does it take regular 15x1 needles? I'm guessing it threads from left to right from the pictures, if it does, the flat side should be towards right. The last thread guide above the needle will give you a hint to which way it threads.