View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 05:04 AM
tropit

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
They both sound wonderful!!
Off topic- I've always wondered about living in California. I'm from New York and live in Ohio. I don't think I could get used to not having all the seasons. What about you? Two of my nephews live there and wouldn't move back east for anything!
I'm a native Californian, although I lived in Hawaii for 10 years. Other than that, this is all I know.

Well...we Do have 4 seasons, but just not a lot of snow, at least where I live. (We do get a flurry once, or twice a year, but it doesn't stick to the ground for long.) It gets hot in the summer and we definitely have fall color and springtime wildflowers. We usually have a ton of rain this time of year too, but it's been kind of dry the last couple of weeks.

California is a big state and there are lots of different micro-climates here. You can go up to the Sierras and ski, or out to the dessert and bake. The coast is more temperate and Northern CA is cooler, overall, than Southern CA. I think that's what makes this state so unique.

Now...back to recipes.

~ C

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-28-2018 at 06:28 AM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps