Old 02-08-2018, 06:07 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We had the wrong time down for DH appointment and he missed his and he was very unhappy about the situation and they could not work him in (waiting room empty!) but I told him he was looking at the problem from his view only. There are always two sides to a story and dealing with only one view means you have half of the story.

I loved the lady doctor I talked to; will see her again in three months. She will only do the blood tests every six months, not every three months that the old clinic did in the past. Less cost to me and less insurance monies that way, which is a win-win situation. There are no issues or problems to worry about and that is great news. You go online and check out your health records just like I do at our bank. I hope it all works out as good as it sounds.

We did go on to Cantril today and I found some good choices for more Christmas fabric and a couple of projects on my bucket list. That number of Christmas quilts has grown to four or six quilts now...LOL, reminds me of the quick reproduction of rabbits! The latter happens quicker than I can piece and quilt! But I love to 'design and plan' one quilt after another!. And 'love pat' more fabric.