Thread: wrinkled fabric
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Teen

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
All Konas are solids. http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics/kona_cotton/ There used to be a manufacturer that specialized in Asian prints called Kona bay but they closed up shop last year. This most recent post has me confused as you are writing like the one that wrinkled was a different fabric from all the rest because you refer to one as "kona fabric" and the others as "Kona solids".

If you believe all were the same brand and same fabric (all solids all Robert Kaufmann Kona cottons) and you quilted no more than 4" apart in all directions, then I don't know what to tell you except perhaps Bear's suggestion that they got mixed up at point of purchase. I do know I have seen employees at JoAnn Fabrics roll up non kona solids on the bolt marked Kona. Witnessed it with my own eyes, brought it to the employees attention and she just looked at me and said it doesn't make a difference. That was pretty much when I quit shopping at JoAnn's
OMG!! I don't buy any fabric at Joann's for a lot of reasons. This is now another reason....Geesh......