Old 03-01-2018, 09:48 AM
tropit

Default Jacked-Up Vegan Ribs, From Fat Free Vegan

I found Susan Voisin's website, Fatfreevegan.com and blog several years ago, when I first started exploring plant-based cooking. Susan is a Southern girl from Mississippi, the land of grits, gravy and greezy BBQ, so I'm impressed that she comes up with such great vegan, low-fat recipes. She also has a few recipes for the instant Pot that some of might want to check out.

This recipe has a definite, Southern bent to it without the meat, fat, etc, but tons of flavor. It's become one of our family's favorite recipes. I serve these "ribs" on a big, hamburger bun with a side of homemade coleslaw and a side of beans, or black-eyed peas. For other WWers, I've calculated these ribs out at 5 SPs per serving, (not counting the bun and other sides,) although, you might want to double check.

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2016/07...egan-ribs.html

*Note: Be sure to follow this recipe to the letter and measure everything. I've tried to eyeball it a couple of times and found that occasionally, the ribs don't quite come together as they should. It's totally my error, I'm sure.

Also, if you are gluten intolerant, then this recipe is not for you.

Enjoy!

~ C

Last edited by tropit; 03-01-2018 at 09:50 AM.