View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:15 PM
sewingsuz

Default How Fixion Blk Pen work

I marked 36 91/2 inch block before I put it with the batting and backing. I spry basted the back to the batting and ran out of the spray for basting so I use the glue to put the top on the batting. I had not use the glue for awhile and I had like lumps of dried glue here and there on the quilt. I did not know what I was going to do so I SITD around all the squares and the narrow border and the edge of the bigger boarder. Then I cut the extra batting and backing off. Next I washed the quilt with cold water and put in the dryer. At this point I was worried about the black marking on all the blocks. Most of it did wash off and the what did not came off with the iron. I put it back in the washer on warm water now because all the glue did not wash away with the cold water. I don't know how I will do the rest of the quilting yet. I wanted to let people know the washing and drying of the pen came off and what did not, came off with an iron. I did waste all that time marking with a stencil on 36 blocks but I guess I can redo that!