View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:21 AM
aardvarq

Thumbs up Qnique 14+, gorgeous budget machine

Originally Posted by Ariannaquilts View Post
Personally I would buy the Q'nique 21 in a heartbeat especially if it has all the elements of the 14+. I really loved my Q'nique I just haven't used her in a while but I hope to get back to her soon.
I tried several machines. Owned Viking mega quilter 9” for 9 years. Recently spent summer working on gammill classic. Knew I needed more work space and better carriage-to-stitch regulator accuracy. Dec. 2017 I chose qnique 14+ and grace continuum frame. The stitch mechanism does not sound like a posh Italia sport car engine, but Everything else about the machine and carriage is beyond excellent. The 21” qnique throat work space was not in my budget for floor space or cash. If you have space and budget get the 21” qnique!

I highly recommend this machine for those on a budget. It has excellent stitch regulation, thread tension is holding even from one project to another. I am not changing thread type, just color between prolects. Awesome reliability so far. I have quilted more in three months than in the last four years.

Good luck on your choice.

Aardy.