Old 03-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Prism99
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jan in FL View Post
Does anyone own these rulers? Do you actually use them much? I'd love to get your opinions. You know how wonderful they make everything look at the sewing expo. It looks easy and accurate and wonderful...but once you get it home, is it still beneficial? I'd love to know before I go back today to purchase. Thank you in advance.
I don't think they are the most popular rulers out there, as I had not heard of them. Do you have a website?

The most popular rulers for cutting are probably the new ones that Alex Anderson developed, Olfa frosted, and Creative Grids. If you are not familiar with any of these, I would wait and do some research before splurging on a set of rulers. I don't see that anyone has personal experience with PM rulers so far, so I would be wary of purchasing a set. What is it about them that sets them apart? Alex's rulers and the Olfa frosted all have non-slip backs (not perfect, but they help) and all 3 brands I mention feature fine, accurate lines that are easy to read.

I personally would not like yellow acrylic rulers. Omnigrip rulers were very popular for awhile, but I actually found the yellow harder for me.