Old 03-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Peckish

I've never heard of them, never seen them at any of my local quilt shops, never taken a class where someone else was teaching or learning with them. That in and of itself makes me leery.

I agree with Onebyone, the website is awful. Hard to read and not appealing at all. Their blog, where I would expect to find information and projects made with the rulers, hasn't been updated in 6 years.

I'll second the recommendation for the frosted Olfa rulers and the Creative Grid rulers. Although I will say you have to be choosy with the frosted Olfas; I own several and 2 of them are not cut and/or printed accurately. One is off by 1/16th of an inch on the lower left corner, which doesn't bother me much. But the other is off on the top right corner, which is one I use a lot. It's only off by about 3 threads width, but that adds up, and it wasn't until I was trying to assemble a bunch of HSTs that I realized it. If you are not a precision piecer, or just don't care to be as anal as I freely admit I am, then it won't bother you.