Old 03-07-2018, 02:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Now to find the pennies to purchase a used copy of the Twisted Classics. This pattern was in a magazine and it caught my eye...but it will wait on the back burner. We are hoping to stay home until the 20th of the month...no room in the budget to go anywhere and more medical bills rolling in, just when I thought I seen light at the end of the tunnel. That's life, like it or not. I managed one order to Fabric Depot for Artfil thread that was on sale and a few other items. i am going to start hand quilting my blue nine patch on the side as I continue doing UFO projects and planned work on other quilts.

New ducklings coming in the 23rd of next month. Dh is supposedly going to be ready for them. Just 10 more hens, so we can get more egg production. Enjoying every egg we are getting now.

Ok, government red tape regulate the meat processors, costing the consumers to pay more. I have my grandparents meat saw and would love it if we were able to butcher our own meat like a steer or a wet sow....would love a walk-in freezer, too, but its not likely we ever will have it. Like winning the lottery, when you don't buy a ticket...not likely to happen! No wonder why good hamburger is $5.00 a pound here.