View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 07:05 PM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Any thoughts?
Some more thoughts, besides the bobbins being unique - I didn't se any of the attachments or bobbins.

It says it works well, but doesn't show any samples.

It looks like the bobbin cover is skewed and not closed like I think it should be.

Actually, there were two versions of both the Kenmore and the Necchi. That Kenmore just has the on/off switch next to the key pad. The other version has a slow to fast slider and a "needle position selector." The Necchi also has a couple of keys that are dual purpose. One is the "+" on the Kenmore lets you sew two designs alternately. I'm not exactly sure but the Necchi has +\M and can program up to 15 programs if pressed before "OK" or if after "OK" it memorizes the program or summed programs. The other is the with the back tack key only on the Kenmore, but on the Necchi it will back tack if pressed after a straight stitch, but if pressed after a program it will "mirror image."

Joe mentions in his thread something about the width of the stitches which would include the alpha/numeric stitches. I just checked the little sample I did and it looks like 1/4".

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.