Old 03-14-2018, 06:19 AM
dublb

On Sat DD took DGD to to San Angelo & while they were there they stoped in to get DD a hair cut. That lady butchered her hair.
Yesterday DD & I took a trip to Midland to see my DF who is a hairdresser to get it fixed. DGD's hair is fixed & it is sooooo cute now. While it is very short is just curls around her face & has a deep under curl at the nap of her neck. It even bounces when she moves.
We also stopped at #1DSon & his family's house. I did get to chase my younger DGSon all around the house. I think it was the first time in a long time I had all 4 of my DGK's together when there wasn't a bunch of other first & second cousins all around. At one point #1DSon was chasing the 3 boys around shooting 'em w/ a Nerf gun. It was a ton of fun. DGD didn't want to do that. LOL She did go out & play w/'em outside when they all went outside. Oh & the DGSon that is partially non-verbal is learning to read. He is gonna learn language through reading! I was close to tears about it last night.
We met my #2DSisb DBIL & DM at Taco Villa last night for supper. That was great also.
Then DSonIL called DD & told her to buy a new office chair as the one they had, broke while he was in it. (They had bought it used about 11 years ago.) Yup, he fell to the ground! We went to Office Depot & got one. It was 9:00PM before we headed home.