View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Dedemac

Default Another one bites the dust.

Don't know if I picked up something yesterday, but I am not firing on all cylinders today. Constantly cold and have that ugh feeling. I Did enjoy the movie yesterday, we saw was "I can only image". It was about Bart Millard, song writer and singer and the band Mercy Me's start.

The parade yesterday got a little repetitive. First St. Patric's day and probably the last in St. Paul, may try a small town next year, since it's on Sunday in 2019. Enjoyed the bands but watching people walk, got dull after a while. The audience was just as colorful as the people in the parade.

Did get a little stitching done in the morning and evening yesterday. And today I finished the binding!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]591207[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]591208[/ATTACH]
Calling it finished so 1 UFO for me in March, I have the label to attach but still have to figure the wording then into the wash to make sure it's clean. Think I might try and deliver it on Wednesday.
I'm getting better at figuring the continuous binding, I have 14 inches left over. and a piece of binding material that is 5 x 24 inches.
Attached Thumbnails dsci3993c.jpg   dsci3994c.jpg