View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 12:47 AM
salmonsweet

Originally Posted by k3n
Hello pretend English lady! How are you doing? :mrgreen: :lol: This is great for MQ and it's a UK stockist too! http://www.cottonpatch.co.uk/acatalo...ng_Fibres.html

The one at the bottom of the page - Quilter's Dream Blend. It's similar to Warm and Natural but a little softer and less flecky bits in it. :-D
Ah, madame la faux-Francaise! Comment allez-vous? :mrgreen: :lol: I'm doing fine, just spending wy too much time here. My eyes are crossed and my brain is sore, there's so much to learn here! And it's too much fun to stop...

Thank you for the suggestion and the link. Have to say the price looks attractive, too - so thank you for that, k3n and thank you katrine as well! Might want to save my precious wool for when I can actually mq something that can be looked at without eyes hurting.

What do you mean by flecky bits? I remember when I did a sample with bamboo, my needle kept hitting gnarly hard-to-pierce bits, is that what you mean? I'd have thought that wouldn't bother a machine but what do I know.