View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 01:29 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Hi Celeste and everyone, and a big hi to all the furry cuties large and small! Here's my Dougal Dog - I guess he's around 9 now. I got him aged about 1 year on holiday in Ireland. I went horse riding and he was the stable dog. When I commented to the owner how cuteand friendly he was, she said 'oh, that thing, I'm having him put down, he keeps killing the neighbour's chickens...' well either she was spinning me a line or he's mellowed because look at him now... :-D My Barney Cat I got as a kitten here in France. I had his sister too, Betty who was all black but she went away one day a couple of years ago and never came back. I don't have any photos or her though. Barney is a fat, lazy lump who likes to sleep on my sewing chair. I perch on the edge to leave him room but if I crowd him, he pushes with his feet til he has enough room! He's supposed to be a mouser but to him, this means sitting in the door of the henhouse and watching the mice dance! :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-8001.jpe   attachment-8002.jpe   attachment-8003.jpe